Donec ullamcorper nulla non metus auctor fringilla.
We realize it’s difficult to ask for help in times of need. While the application process can be difficult, we’ve worked hard to create a smooth process. To ensure the Foundation board understands your need, we ask that you submit needed information and/or documentation in a timely manner.
Below, you will find the checklist of documentation that is needed to complete your application. The Foundation is unable to present your case to the Board without the following items:
- Detailed list of monthly income and expenses
- Mortgage statements or rental agreement
- Utility bills, household bills, and/or invoices supporting financial hardship
- Medical invoices and/or past due bills
- Link to fundraising account created to fund the individual’s or family’s hardship (if applicable) and what it has and/or will be used for
- Out of pocket expenses, copays, deductibles, rehab, prescriptions etc.
- Tax return and W2s
- Verification of Employment for all individuals involved
- Insurance documentation (homeowners, health, car and life)
- Police Report (if applicable)
- Any legal documentation (if applicable)
- Doctor’s note (if applicable)
- Funeral receipts (if applicable)
- Anything unique about your case that the Foundation should know
If you cannot upload all of the supporting information and/or documentation when you’ve completed the application, you can email additional documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.