LEAD: Leadership, Equality & Development
We're seeking LEADers
LEAD's mission at Guaranteed Rate is to transform the mortgage industry by building future minority LEADers through recruiting, outreach, and training initiatives, and increasing minority awareness using community relationships to promote education around financial literacy and homeownership. Our primary goal is to foster an inclusive and diverse work environment that will strengthen relationships in corporate America, as well as better represent the communities in which we live and work.
- excelRate - Learn from the best of the best at Guaranteed Rate. Our training and mentoring program provides ambitious and energized sales-focused people a look into our unique business model. If you are a personable, smart, and sales- focused individual that is driven to win, and are looking to grow your career, then excelRate is for you.
- Operations Assistant - Support our Mortgage Coordinators (MC) and Loan Coordinators (LC) with a variety of tasks related to increasing their production, efficiency and quality of work. An Operations Assistant’s role is typically focused solely on the daily tasks assigned by the MC or LC based on automatic processing triggers.
- Closing Coordinator - Must have a clear focus on detail and ability to recognize inconsistencies in data/documents, ensuring all data entry is completed. This guarantees accurate reporting and so the Loan Officer and the rest of the team know what has been completed.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Strong personal presence and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Aptitude for learning about Guaranteed Rate and the mortgage industry.
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrable business acumen and a deep understanding of business sales processes.
No mortgage experience required – Comprehensive industry “boot camp” and Guaranteed Rate value proposition training provided.
Who is Guaranteed Rate?
The Guaranteed Rate Companies, which includes Guaranteed Rate, Inc., Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC, and Proper Rate, LLC, has more than 9,000 employees in over 750 offices across the United States. Headquartered in Chicago, Guaranteed Rate Companies is one of the largest retail mortgage lenders in the United States, funding over $73 billion in 2020. Founded in 2000 and licensed in all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Guaranteed Rate Companies has helped homeowners nationwide with home purchase loans and refinances. The company has established itself as an industry leader by introducing innovative technology, offering low rates and delivering unparalleled customer service. 2017 marked the launch of Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC, a mortgage origination joint venture between Guaranteed Rate, Inc. and Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in residential real estate franchising and brokerage. In 2020, the company launched Proper Rate, LLC, a mortgage origination joint venture between Guaranteed Rate, Inc. and @properties, one of the nation's largest residential brokerage firms. Collectively, the Guaranteed Rate Companies have earned honors and awards including: Top Lender for Online Service for 2018 by U.S. News & World Report; Best Mortgage Lender for Online Loans and Best Mortgage Lender for Refinancing by NerdWallet for 2021; HousingWire’s 2020 Tech100 award for the company’s industry-leading FlashClose SM technology; No. 3 ranking in Scotsman Guide's Top Retail Mortgage Lenders 2019; Chicago Agent Magazine’s Lender of the Year for five consecutive years; Chicago Tribune's Top Workplaces list for seven consecutive years. Visit rate.com for more information.
Visit www.rate.com for more information.