Who is your typical customer and what questions do they typically have?
My customers usually include young couples buying a new home, those looking for investment properties, and business people are buying new homes, buying or refinancing investment properties.
What specific steps do you use to help your customers find the best home loan for them?
1. Listen to their mortgage financing needs
2. Learning about their Income
3. Credit report
4. Analyze the loan scenario and search for the best mortgage financing
What are the top 3 misconceptions people have about the home loan process?
1. It is a complicated and not regulated process
2. Credit Score is all that matters to get an approval
3. At closing, they will be surprised with minor changes on the rate and additional closing costs
What resources could you recommend that borrowers use to learn more about the mortgage process and how to ensure a successful home closing?
1. As a general guide read GR marketing flyer "The Steps to a Perfect Loan."
2. Get in touch with me before and during the process with their questions.
What provides you with the most satisfaction in your job as a Loan Officer?
I am satisfied being able to turn a loan scenario into a successful mortgage financing and having my customer appreciative of my expertise and professional skills.
What do you enjoy doing most in your spare time when you are not helping people with their home loans?
I've been practicing sports since I was very young: Water Ski, Golf, Tennis, Horse-riding, and snow skiing.
Tell us something that makes you unique or something wacky, yet interesting about you?
I love to intercommunicate with people and make new friends. I can read and study for hours nonstop; the more I learn, the more people will like to intercommunicate with me. Love to practice sports: Water Ski. Golf and Tennis