What specific steps do you use to help your customers find the best home loan for them?
1. Take the time needed to prepare a detailed financial analysis for you
2.Continually research all possible and new loan options to best serve your needs
3. Educate you about current market conditions
4. Identify your specific needs, loan range and ideal timing
5. Provide a custom, strategic approach in selecting the loan program that best fits your needs
6. Watch the bond market market constantly to recommend when to lock in your interest rate
7. Communicate frequently and by your preferred method
8. Review all figures before you sign your final documents
9. Offer continued service beyond the close of escrow; contact you when interest rates drop
What are the top 3 misconceptions people have about the home loan process?
1. I want the best interest rate?
"Everyone is different, there is no such thing as the best interest rate it is really more about finding out what is the best interest rate is for you."
2. I am well qualified, why do I have to supply all this documentation?
"No matter how well qualified you are you likely will have to supply most of your income, and asset documentation, along with your credit information."
3. Do I need to put at least a 20% down payment?
"Often it is not required, sometimes it is better to keep your cash working for you in other investments than using it all for the down payment."
Are you active in any local associations or community groups, and at what level? What goals and/or success have you helped these groups achieve?
Mortgage Originator Magazine's Top 200 mortgage originator
Five Star Professional Award
Supporter of Challenged Athletes Foundation
St Jude's Children's Research Hospital
Food for the Poor
Contra Costa Food Bank
What do you enjoy doing most in your spare time when you are not helping people with their home loans?
My passions are my family, health and fitness (I am a avid cyclist, runner, and weight lifter), traveling, snow skiing, food and wine, cooking, movies, sports, and cheese!
Tell us something that makes you unique or something wacky, yet interesting about you?
Rode my bike from San Francisco to La Jolla (663 miles) in six days in support of raising over $1M for the Challenged Athletes Foundation.