What specific steps do you use to help your customers find the best home loan for them?
I ask a lot of questions and actively listen. By doing so, I am equipped with important information that will help me provide strategic options to meet their current and future needs. Home ownership and financing decisions can be a very important part of an overall financial plan.
What are the top 3 misconceptions people have about the home loan process?
1) I am not ready to buy because I don’t have enough saved for a down payment.
2) Mortgage Insurance is always required if you put less than 20% down when you buy.
3) Fixed-rate mortgages are always better than adjustable-rate mortgages.
Are you active in any local associations or community groups, and at what level? What goals and/or success have you helped these groups achieve?
* Asian Real Estate Association of America – Advisory Board (2014-2016)
* Rebuilding Together – South Bay L.A. 2005-2007
* M.U.F.G. Americas Top 100 - 2015
* Affiliate Member - Orange County Association of Realtors
What provides you with the most satisfaction in your job as a Loan Officer?
It is very rewarding to be a trusted advisor and guide clients through the process of purchasing their home. Whether it is a first-time homebuyer or someone who has owned several homes, it can seem somewhat daunting to them at first. Proactive communication with clients and agents helps pave a smooth road to closing.
What do you enjoy doing most in your spare time when you are not helping people with their home loans?
Surfing, biking, Dodger baseball fan!