Who is your typical customer and what questions do they typically have?
1. 1st time home buyers
2. Renovation customers
3. repeat clients
1. where do I start?
2. what can I qualify for?
3. what is the rate and fees?
4. what does the process look like?
5. what documentation do I need to provide?
6. How much do I have to put down?
for the renonvation,
1. how does this loan work?
2. How do we work with the contractor?
3. what is the process
What specific steps do you use to help your customers find the best home loan for them?
Talk to the client and ask a bunch of questions to find out what their goals are and what fears do have.
What are the top 3 misconceptions people have about the home loan process?
1. It is too hard.
2. I do not have enough down payment.
3. They think that they do not qualify
What provides you with the most satisfaction in your job as a Loan Officer?
Being at the closing table with a highly satisfied customer
Tell us something that makes you unique or something wacky, yet interesting about you?
With work, it is my goal that I want to meet all my clients face to face. something wacky about me, is that I am afraid of heights and I have gone skydiving twice. go figure