What specific steps do you use to help your customers find the best home loan for them?
1. The most important step in helping customers finance a Home, is listening to their goals and dreams. After being in the mortgage business for over 23 year. The first question I always ask is \"How can I help you finance your Dream Home\"...they can be either First Time Home Buyers or Vacation Home Buyers, the question gets right to the heart of the matter, insuring I match the best mortgage products to their long term Home Ownership goals. To guarantee a smooth and enjoyable Home buying process, all customer information is requested at the beginning, during the Preapproval process. Happy Home Buyers is my Only Goal...
How has the mortgage industry changed since you started, and what would you expect in the future?
2. The Mortgage and Home buying industry has changed. Change is good! Especially if it better serves the customer and the investor. The more complete detailed review of customers Financials and Credit help insure and protect their Home ownership against future foreclosure. It is unlikely this trend will change. A good thing for all concerned.
What can borrowers do to ensure a smooth mortgage underwriting process?
3. The best way to secure a Home Mortgage for your First or Vacation Home in today\'s world is to work with a knowledge and experienced Loan Officer; for there are many required details and varied Mortgage products that would need to be tailored to the Home Buyers specific purchase. Keeping the home buying process moving smoothly requires complete income and asset documentation. Getting a Preapproval prior to house hunting makes the process move even quicker.
What provides you with the most satisfaction in your job as a Loan Officer?
4. My reputation over these past 23 years has been founded on the belief \"Home Ownership is one of the most important decision a person can make in their life time\".....it needs to be treated with the importance and respect of a major life event. It is my Honor and Responsibility to help as many people as I can secure their Home Ownership Dreams. It is not just a job to me, it is my Calling in Life.
Tell us something that makes you unique or something wacky, yet interesting about you?
5. Along with being a Mortgage Office, I am a strong active supporter of Agencies which help individuals and families affected by domestic violence and sexual assault; this social problem can be prevented and stopped. My strong large family (I have 10 brothers and sisters! and two Awesome children) give me great support and love in helping me achieve all my dreams and goals!