Close faster with accurate appraisals in under 48 hours
We’re always evaluating the mortgage process and finding new ways to cut complexity and save time. Our latest breakthrough, Appraisal Express, challenges the status quo of the appraisal market. At no additional cost to the borrower, Guaranteed Rate delivers a 48-hour appraisal process with industry-leading accuracy.
- Secure a home value within 48 hours of the appraiser’s home visit.
- Experience a streamlined appraisal process with coordinated scheduling during the order to eliminate lag time.
- Benefit from a handpicked pool of over 1,500 skilled appraisers—get local market knowledge and industry expertise!
- Conforming, Conventional, Jumbo and FHA products available1
- Only available in certain high balance areas
- Condos - Project’s Owner Occupancy and MLS must be available at the time of Red Arrow Appraisal Express order placement2
1. Single-Family Homes in Residential Zones only: No accessory units or out buildings with considerable value; Some Rural, Coastal, and properties with excessive acreage may not qualify for Appraisal Express; Project must be previously approved for FHA; The market will dictate property complexity and comparable availability.
2. Co-Ops and Multi-Family homes are not available at this time.
Applicant subject to credit and underwriting approval. Not all applicants will be approved for financing. Receipt of application does not represent an approval for financing or interest rate guarantee. Restrictions may apply, contact Guaranteed Rate for current rates and for more information.
All information provided in this publication is for informational and educational purposes only, and in no way is any of the content contained herein to be construed as financial, investment, or legal advice or instruction. Guaranteed Rate, Inc. does not guarantee the quality, accuracy, completeness or timelines of the information in this publication. While efforts are made to verify the information provided, the information should not be assumed to be error free. Some information in the publication may have been provided by third parties and has not necessarily been verified by Guaranteed Rate, Inc. Guaranteed Rate, Inc. its affiliates and subsidiaries do not assume any liability for the information contained herein, be it direct, indirect, consequential, special, or exemplary, or other damages whatsoever and howsoever caused, arising out of or in connection with the use of this publication or in reliance on the information, including any personal or pecuniary loss, whether the action is in contract, tort (including negligence) or other tortious action.