Turn your 10% down payment into 20% to increase your purchasing power.
- Buy more home – Increase your price range and purchasing power.
- Avoid PMI – With 20% down, you don’t have to pay private mortgage insurance
- Hold on to your cash – If you have 20% saved for a down payment, pocket half of it.
Do you qualify?
- Minimum 680 FICO score
- Down payment funds up to $500,000
- Can be used in combination with gift funds
- Primary residence only
- Only available for non-conforming and broker loan products
- Currently available in AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, NV, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, VA, WA
*Informational post has been prepared and approved by Unison Agreement Corp. as a general introduction for prospective home buyers to the Unison HomeBuyer equity investment program. Your real estate agent can introduce you to a Unison Program Specialist. A Unison Program Specialist can provide you full and specific details on the program and process your Unison HomeBuyer Agreement application. Actual down payment funding terms offered under a Unison HomeBuyer Agreement will be provided after application and approval, via a written Conditional Approval Package. Note: A transaction fee of 2.5% is payable to Unison at closing. Unison is an independent investor and is not affiliated with any bank or lender. Unison—which possesses no ownership or occupancy rights—earns a return on its investment from the home.