GR Tips: Homesnap
Have you ever walked by a gorgeous home for sale and wished you knew more about it? Well now you can with an app! Not to mention that it’s super simple. With Homesnap, all you have to do is take a picture of a home, then the app will provide you with all of the information about the property.
How to use Homesnap:
- Download the app onto your iPhone, iPad or Android using App Store or Google Play.
- Sign up using Facebook, Twitter or your email address.
- Take a photo of a home using the app’s camera button on the top right corner.
- All information about the home will immediately show up on screen. You’re able to see the listing price, photos, address, number of bedrooms and bathrooms and when the home was built.
- If you keep scrolling down, you can even see how many days the home is on the market for.
- Another perk is that the app also shows the entire listing summary, details about interior features, local schools nearby and a map showing the closets cross-streets.
- You’re also able to see other nearby properties for sale.
- Thinking you really like this home? You can receive updates on the listing by clicking on the button that says “Notify Me of Price Changes.”
- Still have questions? Scroll down to the “Get More Information” section, where you’re able to contact the realtor.
Don’t feel like running around your neighborhood taking pictures? Or are you moving out of state? Don’t worry-You can still search for homes using the app.
- When you open the app, you automatically see a map that marks homes for sale in your area. Click on any green dot, and you can see the address, listing price, photos and lots more.
- On the top left hand corner, search for homes by location. Available listings will show up. Once you click on your favorite, you can see the full listing summary, price and important information.
Who knew you could find your dream home by just taking a picture? Explore Homesnap to learn more!
Visit Guaranteed Rate often for consumer-friendly mortgage education.
Continuing Your Guaranteed Rate Education