VP of Market Growth
VP of Market Growth
Guaranteed Rate is looking for an experienced and dedicated VP of Market Growth to join our industry leading sales team. This person should possess outstanding territory development expertise, recruiting and sales experience, superior customer service and communication skills, a passion for technology and new systems, and the ability to build rapport with top sales talent. We need proven leaders who are passionate about growing new business; who don’t let roadblocks or obstacles stand in their way. The ideal fit will be a gritty self-starter who will identify and build face-to-face relationships with the top loan originators in their market and introduce them to the best value proposition in the mortgage industry.
Or email any questions to [email protected]
VP of Market Growth Responsibilities:
- Educate loan originators about the Guaranteed Rate Difference: platform, product, pricing, and support.
- Cold-call, generate new leads, prospect, build face-to-face relationships, and recruit the best of the best loan originators.
- Build high functioning sales teams.
- Utilize Guaranteed Rate’s recruiting technology suite to target, track, and report progress vs. goal.
- Master Guaranteed Rate’s Winning Formula and create opportunities within your market by executing a winning strategy.
- Take direction from and work in partnership with the SVP, Strategic Growth and other sales executives.
- Develop strong relationships within marketing and be able to report KPI metrics.
- Manage team members and facilitate collaboration in the market.
VP of Market Growth Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Must be able to negotiate and problem-solve.
- Strong in person presence and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Aptitude for learning about Guaranteed Rate and the mortgage industry.
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrable business acumen and a deep understanding of business sales processes.
No Mortgage experience required – Comprehensive industry “boot camp” and Guaranteed Rate value proposition training provided.
Who is Guaranteed Rate?
The Guaranteed Rate Companies, which includes Guaranteed Rate, Inc., Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC, and Proper Rate, LLC, has more than 9,000 employees in over 750 offices across the United States. Headquartered in Chicago, Guaranteed Rate Companies is one of the largest retail mortgage lenders in the United States, funding over $73 billion in 2020. Founded in 2000 and licensed in all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Guaranteed Rate Companies has helped homeowners nationwide with home purchase loans and refinances. The company has established itself as an industry leader by introducing innovative technology, offering low rates and delivering unparalleled customer service. 2017 marked the launch of Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC, a mortgage origination joint venture between Guaranteed Rate, Inc. and Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in residential real estate franchising and brokerage. In 2020, the company launched Proper Rate, LLC, a mortgage origination joint venture between Guaranteed Rate, Inc. and @properties, one of the nation's largest residential brokerage firms. Collectively, the Guaranteed Rate Companies have earned honors and awards including: Top Lender for Online Service for 2018 by U.S. News & World Report; Best Mortgage Lender for Online Loans and Best Mortgage Lender for Refinancing by NerdWallet for 2021; HousingWire’s 2020 Tech100 award for the company’s industry-leading FlashClose SM technology; No. 3 ranking in Scotsman Guide's Top Retail Mortgage Lenders 2019; Chicago Agent Magazine’s Lender of the Year for five consecutive years; Chicago Tribune's Top Workplaces list for seven consecutive years. Visit rate.com for more information.
Visit www.rate.com for more information.