Make any house into a dream home
Open new doors with renovation loans
Renovating a fixer-upper can be the best strategy for finding the perfect home when there aren’t many options on the market.
- Homebuyers can fix a flawed property in the perfect neighborhood
- Existing homeowners can enhance the value of their home-without draining their savings
Why choose a renovation loan?
- Low down payment options, low fixed rate and a one-time close
- Up to 6 mo. of payments can be financed into the loan
- Covers complete renovations such as kitchens, bathrooms, additions and garages
- Consultants available to oversee the renovation process to protect the homeowner
Requirements to qualify for a renovation loan include:
- Min. 620 credit score
- All rehab work must be completed by a licensed and insured contractor
- Property can be a primary residence, single family dwelling, townhome, 1-4 unit multi-family dwelling, second home or single-unit investment property homeowner
96% Customer Satisfaction Data Source: Guaranteed Rate’s Client Satisfaction Surveys 2019
Copyright © 2000-2020 Guaranteed Rate. All rights reserved
NMLS License #2611
Arizona Mortgage Banker License #0907078
3940 N. Ravenswood Chicago, IL 60613 - (866) 934-7283
The company name, Guaranteed Rate, should not suggest to a consumer that Guaranteed Rate provides an interest rate guarantee prior to an interest rate lock.