Buying your perfect home in New Jersey just got easier
The HomeSeeker program offers $10K to qualified NJ homebuyers.
First-time homebuyers in the Garden State may be eligible to receive $10,000 from the HomeSeeker down payment assistance program (DPA).
To be eligible, you must:
- Be a first-time homebuyer
- Take a homebuyer education course
And the property must:
- Be primary residence only
- Be an existing residential dwelling-- no new construction
- Be a single-family home, owner-occupied multi-unit home, condominium, townhome, manufactured or mobile home (affixed to real property)
A lower interest rate may also be available if you choose to provide the entire down payment from your own acceptable source of funds or choose to elect a lower amount of down payment assistance. Minimum credit score and debt-to-income (DTI) requirements, annual income limits and purchase price limits apply. Applicant subject to credit and underwriting approval. Not all applicants will be approved for financing. Receipt of application does not represent an approval for financing or interest rate guarantee. Restrictions may apply, contact Guaranteed Rate for current rates.