Signing ahead of time reduces the number of documents that need a physical signature at the closing appointment. With FlashClose, you could shave an hour or more off your notary appointment!
Examples of documents that can be signed electronically:
- Payment Letter and Coupons: These summarize your total monthly payment amount in an itemized fashion. The coupons can be used to make your first one or two payments. Your settlement agent or notary will bring printed copies to your closing for your convenience—Please keep these handy for your first few payments.
- Closing Disclosure: Breaks down your loan terms and the final settlement figures for closing. This will be ink-signed only if additional signers are present.
- Uniform Residential Loan Application (1003): Standard application form with all your personal financial information.
- W-9 Form: Lets lender report refunds that need to be processed and any interest collected from you.
- 4506-T: Enables lender or third party to request a copy of your federal income tax transcripts.
- SSA-89: Allows lender or third party to verify applicant’s Social Security number to reduce risk of fraud.
- Initial Escrow Account Disclosure: Declares how much you have in escrow for items such as real estate taxes and insurance.
- Escrow Waiver: Indicates your escrow account has been waived.
- Borrower Authorization Form