MAYFIELD VILLAGE, Ohio, March 7, 2023- Progressive Insurance has unveiled the list of agents who achieved a Platinum 25 standing in 2022. This prestigious honor is the top recognition for the Platinum program countrywide and awarded annually to 25 high-performing Platinum Blue-level agents who are committed to placing preferred home and auto bundle growth with Progressive Insurance.
In line with Progressive’s vision to become consumers’ and agents’ number one choice and destination for auto, home and other insurance, this recognition reflects the company’s commitment to long-term growth in the independent agency channel.
“As I reflect on another year in business together, I couldn’t be prouder to recognize the remarkable achievements of our Platinum 25 partners,” said Tricia Griffith, CEO of Progressive. “Our commitment to the channel has never been stronger and I am inspired by these exemplary independent agents and their commitment to driving preferred, bundled growth with us.”
With an eye toward continuing to support the long-term strength of the independent agency channel, Progressive remains committed to investing in enhanced bundled product offerings and exclusive benefits to not only support Platinum agents, but also offer highly competitive commission opportunities to sustain their growth.
The 2022 Platinum 25 agents are:
- Guaranteed Rate Insurance (Schaumburg, IL)
- Guided Insurance Solutions (Tampa, FL)
- Allen Tate Insurance Services (Charlotte, NC)
- Foundation Insurance of Florida (Boca Raton, FL)
- Weiss Insurance (Chesterfield, MO)
- G & G Independent Insurance (Fayetteville, AR)
- Advisors Insurance Agency (Greenville, SC)
- Comma Insurance, LLC (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Prosper Insurance (Virginia Beach, VA)
- Goldenwest Insurance Services (Webber, UT)
- Associate Agents Network (La Grange, TX)
- William Raveis Insurance (Shelton, CT)
- Insurance America (Tangipahoa, LA)
- Allegiance Insurance Services (Dyer, IN)
- Greenway Insurance & Risk (Houston, TX)
- Weichert Insurance Agency (Morris Plains, NJ)
- TAG Insurance Services (Centennial, CO)
- Agents Alliance Services (Denton, TX)
- Affordable American Insurance (Thornton, CO)
- Prodigy Insurance Group, LLC (Montgomery, TX)
- Texan Insurance (Houston, TX)
- First Tech Insurance (Washington, OR)
- Hometown Insurance Agency (Bohemia, NY)
- Liggio Insurance Agency Inc. (Lafayette, LA)
- America’s Choice Insurance (Wixom, MI)
Progressive congratulates these members of the Platinum 25 for their remarkable 2022 business results. Progressive Agents interested in learning more about the Platinum 25 and eligibility requirements for the 2023 class can visit ForAgentsOnly.com (FAO).
About Guaranteed Rate Insurance
Guaranteed Rate Insurance is an independent insurance brokerage that offers a wide variety of personal, commercial, and life insurance products. Founded in 2008, Guaranteed Rate Insurance is owned by Guaranteed Rate, one of the Top 5 retail mortgage lenders in the country. Guaranteed Rate Insurance was established to offer insurance products to Guaranteed Rate mortgage customers and has built a reputation on providing customers with impeccable service as demonstrated by its 98% customer satisfaction rate. Combining a growing team of insurance agents and a robust digital platform, Guaranteed Rate Insurance searches for great rates from more than 40 providers, while providing a “personal shopping” experience. Consumers that bundle home and auto with Guaranteed Rate Insurance, can save up to 20%. Visit www.guaranteedrateinsurance.com for more information.
Progressive Insurance® makes it easy to understand, buy and use car insurance, home insurance, and other protection needs. Progressive offers choices so consumers can reach us however it’s most convenient for them—online at progressive.com, by phone at 1-800-PROGRESSIVE, via the Progressive mobile app, or in-person with a local agent.
Progressive provides insurance for personal and commercial autos and trucks, motorcycles, boats, recreational vehicles, and homes; it is the third largest auto insurer in the country, a leading seller of motorcycle and commercial auto insurance, and one of the top 15 homeowners insurance carriers.
Founded in 1937, Progressive continues its long history of offering shopping tools and services that save customers time and money, like Name Your Price®, Snapshot®, and HomeQuote Explorer®.
The Common Shares of The Progressive Corporation, the Mayfield Village, Ohio-based holding company, trade publicly at NYSE: PGR.