Find out if you qualify for a VA loan
VA loans from Guaranteed Rate offer outstanding benefits to U.S. military members. Are you eligible? Here are the requirements for VA loan eligibility:
• Veterans with two years of continuous active duty who were discharged at least under honorable conditions
• Veterans with six years of service in the Selected Reserves or National Guard and an honorable discharge
• Veterans with 90 days active duty wartime service and an honorable discharge
• Current members of the US Armed Forces
How can I prove eligibility?
• VA Form 26-8320, Certificate of Eligibility for Loan Guaranty Benefits OR
• VA Form 26-8320a, Certificate of Eligibility for Loan Guaranty Benefits (Reserves/National Guard)
• A Certificate of Eligibility is the only reliable Proof of Eligibility for the lender
What documents are required?
• Sales contract
• Application (FNMA 1003)
• 2 years signed tax returns and W-2 forms
• 30 days recent paystubs
• VA eligibility and DD-214
Additional Qualifications: Minimum 580 FICO score
Applicant subject to credit and underwriting approval. Not all applicants will be approved for financing. Receipt of application does not represent an approval for financing or interest rate guarantee. Restrictions may apply, contact Guaranteed Rate for current rates and for more information.
Guaranteed Rate, Inc. is a private corporation organized under the laws of the State of Delaware. It has no affiliation with the US Department of Housing and Urban Development, the US Department of Veterans Affairs, the US Department of Agriculture or any other government agency.
Down payment requirements may increase due to loan attributes - please contact your loan professional for more info.